Many great philanthropists have contributed liberally for building the infrastructure facilities for the welfare of the poor students. We earnestly hope more noble souls and corporate will come forward to build this institution.
There are hundreds of children in rural India needing the help of people who want to do something for the needy. Here is a great opportunity to touch and make a change in their lives, and also to empower the rural youth with life skills. The details of the children sponsored will be sent to the respective sponsor periodically.
- One set of Khadi uniform for a child –Rs.1000 per year
- One set of Khadi uniform and notebooks – Rs.1500 per year
- To support a boy for boarding and lodging in the hostel – Rs.15,000 per year
- To support supplementary education for marginalized poor children in their villages – Rs.15,000 per year
- To adopt a village for all around development – Rs.20,000 per year
- For training a rural youth in skills for 3 months – Rs.15,000
Welding / Tailoring / Soap Making / Electrical Rewinding / Paper Conversion / Fancy Goods Manufacturing / Leathers Goods Manufacturing.
The Ashram is registered under the FCRA and has 80G Certificate. It is eligible to received contributions from abroad. For all these activities we need the cooperation of philanthropists from across the globe. The Secretary of this Ashram may be contacted at the following address: Secretary, Gandhiniketan Ashram, T.Kallupatti – 625 702, Madurai District, Tamilnadu.
The Ashram with its commitment to Rural India in the fields of education and rural reconstructions is entirely run on a non-profit basis with limited resources. Most certainly it requires the aid and monetary support from philanthropists, companies and the public in general to carry out the above plan.
Method of payments
Cheque / DD Favoring ‘Secretary, Gandhi Niketan Ashram, T.Kallupatti’
please include personal details: Name / Address / Nationality / City / Pin Code / Phone / Email.